PS,PS2,PS3,XBOX,XBOX 360,Wii 分享交流區

版主: K

Michaelarete

文章: 7
註冊時間: 2022-02-09 6:37 pm
性別: 女生

Hey there, this is a geniousw website.

文章Michaelarete » 2022-05-04 12:21 pm

my cohorts have been hoping for. The type of up to date info on the forum is one of a kind and helpful and will assist my kids and I in our studies a ton. It appears as if all of the members here acquired a significant amount of expertise about subjects on the site and the other links and info like wise show it. I'm usually not on the internet most of the time although when I get a break im more often than not avidly searching for this type of knowledge or things closely related to it. When someone gets a chance, take a look at my website: <span style=color:#000>cowboy ranch homes in tonopah, az</span> my wife and I have been searching about. The niche of detailed information on this web site is superb and helpful and is going to assist my kids and I in our studies a couple times a week. It is obvious all of the members here gained a significant amount of knowledge regarding interesting topics and the other links and information also show it. I'm not usually browsing websites during the week although when I drinking a beer i'm usually avidly hunting for this sort of factual information or stuff closely concerning it. If anyone gets a chance, have a look at my website: <span style=color:#000>Homes for Sale for Eagle Ranch in Tonopah, AZ</span>

NonDuxus

文章: 5
註冊時間: 2013-09-10 12:03 am
性別: 男生

-

文章NonDuxus » 2022-06-26 3:55 am

AFAIK Winded also debuffs the target with -10DR for a small period of time. Still probably not that worth it since it will last for about a second or two.

回到 TV Game

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客